Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekly Update

I'm up to page 33 or 4,395 words in my latest Trek short story now. The end is in sight. Only 1/3 left of my handwritten draft to type up. I'm loving this story.

I've also been told by the UCLA Professional Programs office that a second press release for the contest results will come out in this week's edition of Variety Entertainment magazine, which is... today.

Woohoo!

I've also had another manager call me up, asking to read my Chinese Joan of Arc script. Bene as an Italiano would say.

And it's T-minus 4 days to my trip to LA with 20 or so film producers and studio execs. Things're looking busy.

I'm also planning on watching "Pirates of the Carribbean II: Dead Man's Chest," though the buzz is it's not as good or fresh as the original. :-(

Nichevo.

Later.

No comments: