Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WEEKLY UPDATE

I've typed up about 14 pages of my latest Trek short tale using Courier 14 pt rather than 12 pt. That's about p. 7 of my handwritten copy. Word count 1559. I'm trying out the larger font since a little birdie (Robotech/Conan novelist Loren Coleman) told me that editors going through thousands of manuscript will find it easier for their worn out eyes.

I'm eking along, but this story's gonna be sweet!

Work, screenwriting work, and dealing with attention from the UCLA press release on my contest win are slowing me down. But what's a person to do?

I'll find a way to deal with it. :-)

I also got my Advanced Program certificate, Contest Award certificate, and a modest lil' check from the UCLA Professional Program office. I can't not love UCLA right now.

And I'm looking forward to watching "Superman Returns" this Tuesday evening, plus as many times I can spare this week and the weeks to come.

I sense another review coming up....

No comments: