Thursday, August 30, 2007

PAGE AWARDS UPDATE

I just learned that the finalists for this year's PAGE Awards Contest were announced.

I'm not one of 'em. :-/

Shigata ga nai.

I had a good run. At the very least, I can use it as a credit on a query letter. I'm told that some of this year's quarter-finalists and semifinalists will be approached by judges who're interested in optioning, producing, or representing them.

It'll be awesome if one of those fringe benefits spill over my way.

Anyhoo, I have ideas in mind for the next draft of my "Stars and Stripes Forever" script and I'm moving on with other stories.

Later.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep on doing what you're doing.

All the best, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Boris but as you will,

Write on!!!

Lew

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that, boris, but very glad you are soldiering on.

Scott Andrews

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that news. keep plugging away.

Oz

Anonymous said...

Good attitude, Boris. Persevere!

Kris

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Scott said. Good luck with the next project.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you didn't make it to the finals. However, I'm sure it is their loss.

You just keep on going and keep submitting your material to other contests.

Write, Write, Write.

All the Best,
M

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris,

Sorry to hear you didn’t make the finalists, but even the semi-finalists is something to be proud of.

Best,

Stephanie

Boris Layupan said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Quitting isn't on the agenda.