Wednesday, May 24, 2006

STATUS UPDATE

Let's see...

I'm up to page 10 in my handwritten first draft of my newest submission for this year's SNW contest. Looking forward to eking more pages out soon.

I chatted with JAMES PATRICK KELLY online on Tuesday, 5-23-06. Very good experience "meeting" him.

Now I have to finish off some final assignments for my screenwriting classes as they trickle in, read a screenplay for someone whom I owe a favor, possibly read a fiction story and post a comment on it, and prepare two short stories for critiquing (one down, 2/3 of another to go).

Busy, busy, busy.

Not counting all the normal nonwriting stuff I do.

I also would like to watch a film or two, but I've been busy and word is the current stuff and soon to be released offerings aren't stellar.

Looking forward to the June results of the UCLA script contest and my meetings with film and TV execs in July and August.

This summer may be big.

Tempus omnia relevant.

"Time reveals everything."

No comments: