Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Contest Update

I got news from the last two script contests I entered this year: the Screenwriting Expo and the Scriptshark Insider Contest.

Neither "Heaven's Mandate" nor "Stars and Stripes Forever" advanced to the quarter-finals of the Screenwriting Expo. They both finished in the Top 20%, though. It's something.

For the Scriptshark Insider, I entered just "Stars and Stripes Forever." It made it to the quarter-finals. Finalists'll be announced come mid/late November. I'll be curious to see what happens.

Anyhoo, I have changes in mind for the scripts, which I'll make and I'm working on at least one other script to enter in contests next year.

Looking forward to sending my "Ra-Gho-Zu" SF fiction story out to WOTF later this month. Must get back from Austin first.

No comments: